Saturday, August 13, 2011

San Fran Second Hand

Mickey's Monkey is one of the second hand stores I found the other day. It was fun poking around and talking to the guy who was working there. (Mostly because I was finding out the tricks of where they find their pieces so I could find them before they are get into a store like this!) Is that horrible? The owners of this store are basically hardcore estate sale goers and buyers. I mean, literally waking up at 4 or 5 AM on the weekends to get into a sale first. Looks like I'll be taking up that weekend hobby!

This little treasure reminded me of a clock my grandma Tygerson had in her house for as long as I can remember. I'm sure there are many Polaroids lying around with that clock in the background. Didn't think much of that clock back then but I'm just in love now.
Feel free to buy this for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment