Saturday, August 20, 2011

Apparel Temptation

This weekend a friend and I stopped by a store called Buffalo Exchange after doing some estate sale hopping. We didn't find much at our estate sales but I did find something unexpected elsewhere...

I have been drooling over this dress for a few weeks now. It's from Anthropologie and of course it's $90 after being marked down from a much higher price. I had been looking at it for too long and was about to give in to my apparel temptation.
UNTIL....coincidentally, I found a dress incredibly similar to this one at Buffalo Exchange- a store where people can bring their old clothes and sell them for cash. Everything is second hand and some things are actually vintage. It has great prices and quality clothing. While this dress isn't the one from Anthro, I love it even more. It's vintage and totally glamorous...Oh and did I mention cheap? Yes, I bought this dress for $15.

You can't tell from the picture but the bottom of the dress has two layers of lace. They give the dress a twenties feel. I also adore the scalloped hem and sleeves. Thank you, Buffalo Exchange and Elise for making me try this little number on.

No comments:

Post a Comment