Saturday, August 6, 2011
Lovely Garden Table
I went to week 2 of the clothing drive this morning. I didn't find as much as I was hoping. However, the morning redeemed itself when I randomly stopped at a garage sale and found this charming little piece. The guy was asking $20 so I offered $10. He couldn't refuse so I'm now the proud owner of a table in need of much love. It's the perfect size for our little apartment!
The table and chair are all hand painted with these little details
My favorite part of this table is the carved edge.
I wish I would have taken a picture of this table AND all four chairs AND two humans stuffed into my dad's Chrysler 300 (which is NOT a truck OR SUV) Compliments of my resourceful husband, Ben. He might have been overly determined to make it in one trip.
How the heck am I going to redeem this thing from its grave?? Thoughts? Concerns? Let em roll
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RACHEL. This is awesome! I so wish I was there to make it over with you! Check out this lady's blog http://www.allthingsthrifty.com/. She does all kinds of tutorials on how to make over old furniture and has done some really cute stuff! Check it out!
ReplyDeleteI am officially adding that to my follow list! love it!
ReplyDelete