My peacock artwork just came in the mail last Friday! My uncle owns his own printing company and he printed this piece on a canvas-like material and I am in LOVE. He did such a great job! I have some decisions to make now. I think I've pretty much ruled out getting it wrapped onto a canvas framing because I love how the golden frame makes the bright colors pop. We had a free night so we went shopping! Of course the custom frame I loved was 730 dollars. What a rip. So here were some other options we came up with so far. I love the yellow gold for bringing out the yellows and greens.
($110 Aaron Brothers)
Then we found a frame that brought out the orange and some of the warm colors. ($49 TJ Max)
It's such a dynamic piece, it looks awesome in almost everything. Now it's about what looks best with the rest of my decor! I'm still going to try Goodwill for something to spray the right color.
Has anyone seen an awesome frame online that would look great with this art piece??
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteRachel, thank you for discovering and dressing my little peacock up! Your vision and presentation has made him truly beautiful!
ReplyDelete-mom
ps What frame did you pick?