Friday, August 5, 2011

Clothing Drive Find: Boy Shirt

This picture looks like one of those pictures you're supposed to find what doesn't fit. Can you guess? Okay I'll tell you...there's a boyish looking girl in a very pink room. Welcome to my pink room by the way! Yes, this is where I sleep right now. The shirt I'm wearing is one of my finds at the clothing drive. It's actually a boy's shirt which explains my boyish look today. Trust me, I found a way to make it look much more girly. Promise.
The only thing I really loved about this shirt and the reason I gave it a chance was 1. It was free and 2. The fabric is awesome. It's a jaquard knit and it reminds me of a knit sweater we have at Anthropologie right now. So obviously I had to take it.
P.S. Apologies for taking a photo RIGHT in front of the window. It's the only full length mirror around here unless you want a Myspace bathroom shot...Didn't think so.

After pictures coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment