Friday, August 26, 2011

Attention SF Dog Owners

Dear San Francisco Dog Owners or maybe all dog owners,

It has come to my attention that most of you pick up your dog droppings. This is great! The human species has accomplished the first step of living civilized in a world of pets. This is not my concern. My concern is that half of you dispose of the bag somewhere OTHER than the trash...? I'm so glad that you have taken the effort to use a bag while walking your dog but I believe you have forgotten the last step. The most important step. Stop me if I'm wrong, but the bag is supposed to be disposed of in a trash; not on the sidewalk, not on the beach, and not in someones yard. I would like to remind you, the community would much rather have nature take its course in decomposing the remains your dog left behind rather than leaving it bottled up in a plastic bag where it will remain forever. Next time, I'm leaving it on your porch.

Love,
me


No comments:

Post a Comment