Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Have Mercy Land Lady!


Yes that is a forest in the back yard! This was or is hopefully going to be our new place. Right now, it's not looking positive...

We got our application in on Saturday and told the landlady that we wanted it. We told her it was perfect for us. Sunday, we sent in proof of excellent credit Yesterday, she received proof of employment for both of us. We thought we were set until I spoke with her last night and she said that 3 other applications had come in THAT MORNING and she was going to have to think about it now. What is the difference! We've got the cash, We are ready to rent now! I resorted to begging...

"Please, We love the apartment. It's the perfect place for us. We have the deposit and are ready to sign. We love it. We'll take really good care of it. We want it. We'll be here for a long time. We LOVE it. Pleeease." Can you lay in on any thicker???...Ben even offered to take them out to dinner so they could get to know us! Still, no budge..."We are thinking about it, and will let you know tomorrow," she said.


She had to understand how much I wanted this place. I mean look at it...There is a FOREST in our backyard! Anyways, I need anyone who is reading this to pray that the landlady will hear my begging from across the bay and that she will pick US!

Have mercy on us Landlady, I cannot resort to apartment hunting again!

1 comment:

  1. Rachel! I didn't know you were living in The Bay Area!? I live in the south bay (Palo Alto). I hope you find a place to live soon, better yet I hope you get this place. It is so hard to find a great place in a price range you are comfortable with out here! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete