Sunday, June 26, 2011

Thank You San Francisco


So I have the feeling that San Francisco and I are going to become very good friends. I actually thought this all of my life. That is until....we went apartment hunting for the first time.

It took some time but I found a few great leads on some apartments. I was pretty proud of myself because I scouted out some sweet places, made all the appointments and I mapped everything out. I even set up our first appointment with my favorite place. That way we wouldn't have to look anymore! The perfect plan...

Place #1 O'Farrel St.
+Access to any drug only a block away
+Invite your enemy and they might be killed before they reach your apartment
+The manager thought I would "most likely be safe" :)

Place #2 Broadway St.
+Close to Entertainment...Oh wait...ADULT ENTERTAINMENT
-Size of a shoe box

Place #3 Stockton
+Fabulous area-next to shops, food, and fun
-Pretty tiny
-You must sell your first born child to live there

Ben and I were pretty worn down by the end of our search. Luckily our second search went much better. We fell in love with 2 places-Place #1 Malta Dr. and Place #4 Kearny. They both have AWESOME views, rather open and large floor plan considering, safe areas and in our price range. Unfortunately there is TONS of COMPETITION. Wish us luck!

1 comment:

  1. We loved reading your blog!!!!! YAYA!!! Seriously. I feel refreshed and ready for my week now that I've read your cute posts :) Keep 'em coming sis!

    ReplyDelete