Saturday, September 10, 2011

Work Work Work Room

Within the last week I started a new job+moved into my apartment. I'm racing to get everything set up before I sink into the lull of getting used to stuff lying around. Do you know what I mean? I'm talking about that framed picture that sits propped up against the wall for months because at some point you just got used to it sitting in the same place. What would look unusual to a guest is simply normal for you. If you don't know what I'm talking about, it is probably happening to you right now. I've been there and I'm not doing again.


I have 2 boxes to empty, 6 pictures to hang +1 mirror and a closet to organize before I can begin building my work station. I basically need to fit this into the second half of my closet.


No comments:

Post a Comment