Saturday, September 24, 2011

Apartment Living

I think it's about time to give a virtual tour of the finished half of my apartment!

Ben and I have had so much fun putting together our place, especially since we will be settling down her for a number of years (opposed to our past apartments where we knew we were going to move not much later).
and here is our living room.
Since I don't like to decorate around a TV, we don't have one. More room for some lovely artwork. I have a special clock coming my way to hang over the buffet. It used to be in my grandma Tygerson's house. It will be nice to have something hanging that reminds me of her and all those Polaroids she took of us under it.
There's a little more to do with this angle of the room-1. Make some pillows 2. Paint an accent wall!
I hope you enjoyed the tour. There's more to be done on my bedroom, kitchen and closet...or should I say work room...those will have to be revealed another day! Have a great weekend!

1 comment: