Lamp:Anthropologie $498I love this lamp from Anthropologie. It would be great for the living room. I went to TJ Max to see what kind of unique vase I could turn into a lamp. They had so many and they were all under $30. There were way too many choices, I couldn't even decide!




Looking back, I think I still like the idea of having a perfectly clear lamp so I'm not sure I found the right thing yet.
Project #2
This is a watercolor my mother-in-law, Deborah painted when she was in college. I love the idea of having a piece of meaningful artwork in my house, other than photos. Not only that, but I LOVE all of the colors! I've been fighting back and forth with the decision to have it gallery wrapped or put it into a unique golden frame...I have a feeling that either way it will be expensive if I want it done right...any thoughts?
Project #3
I found these dressers on KSL when I was in Utah. I bought them for $65 but they need some work before we actually use them.
Have I taken on too much?? Is it bad that I actually have many more ideas than I just posted?? All I have to say is that I have until September and none of my time will include apartment hunting! Let the crafting begin!
Project #2
This is a watercolor my mother-in-law, Deborah painted when she was in college. I love the idea of having a piece of meaningful artwork in my house, other than photos. Not only that, but I LOVE all of the colors! I've been fighting back and forth with the decision to have it gallery wrapped or put it into a unique golden frame...I have a feeling that either way it will be expensive if I want it done right...any thoughts?Project #3
Have I taken on too much?? Is it bad that I actually have many more ideas than I just posted?? All I have to say is that I have until September and none of my time will include apartment hunting! Let the crafting begin!
Hi Rachel! Okay I LOVE your blog. And I love crafting projects! I'm trying to make glass lamps too, but I don't know what I'm going to do about threading the wire through the vase. How are you going to cut the glass? Any tips would be much appreciated!!
ReplyDeleteNicole Garcia
I'm looking into it right now and will let you know what I find!
ReplyDeleteRachel, I love this! Keep the good ideas coming!
ReplyDeleteNo problem Anne! You guys need to come visit us when you get the chance! We would love it!
ReplyDelete