Sunday, July 3, 2011

I'm a 60's Girl

I found this retro coffee table at Salvation Army a while back for 10 dollars! Originally, I bought it to sell but as soon as I put it in my house I couldn't part with it! Unfortunately for my bank account, that's what happens half of the time. I just loved how the glass top opened up the room and made it look larger than before.
I love the unique shape of the glass top and the brass inlay which separates the stone and marble.
When I first saw this table I knew it was a quality piece- one, the glass is extremely thick and two, it's super heavy. The base is made of real stone and marble. I'm sure someone paid a lot of money for this table at one point. It's survived many years and will last many more.

No comments:

Post a Comment