Saturday, January 21, 2012

Meet the Steeds

We had some very special visitors come into town this month. Ben and I both took off work to spend the weekend with these lovely folks! I'm not sure we could have packed anything else into our totally fun, totally exhausting weekend.
We hit up Umami Burger for the first time-which definitely won't be the last. I never thought that I could love a burger like that.

We took a little drive and dined in Sausalito-One of our favorite places


And of course we made sure they got the bus experience.




f




And to wrap the weekend up, on Monday we spent the day in Alcatraz. It really couldn't have been more gorgeous outside.

Just as we were making our way to Alcatraz...my camera died. Dah! The boys were excited to be done taking pictures at this point.


No comments:

Post a Comment