Thursday, June 30, 2011

Big Kids Don't Cry

I think this was my exact face when I got off the phone with Miss Landlady yesterday. She had chosen another applicant for the apartment. I begged my little butt off. I pleaded. I gave her a pity party. I was grasping at straws but she had no mercy. And this is what I looked like after I hung up. Unfortunately I had just entered a public place and couldn't hide a thing. My emotions were on my sleeve. I was speechless to say the least.

But it's cool. Big kids don't cry...errr okay okay truth is they do, they just wear sunglasses so no one can see. Back to the drawing board.
Good news: We are flying to Utah tomorrow for 4th of July and to pick up our stuff in storage!
And one day we'll have a place to put it.

No comments:

Post a Comment